Reserving a Lane
We are excited to open our lanes and have you rolling with us again!
So, heres the deal--
Please DO NOT attend if you:
- Have experienced any of the following symptoms within the last 14 days:
shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle
pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell.
- Traveled to any of the following COVID-19 hot-spots within the last 30 days:
Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho,
Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina,
Tennessee, Texas, Utah.
- Have been near anyone with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
- Lanes can hold anywhere from one (1) to four (4) guests
- If you have more than four (4) guests you are able to reserve a 2nd lane!
- Indoor Dining at the lanes- Food and Beverage can be ordered at your lane through your phone using QR code affixed to your table.  *You must order food if you are ordering Booze.
- Guests over 2 years old must wear your mask in the building at all times EXCEPT AT YOUR LANE when you've ordered food and beverage. Mask must cover mouth and nose.
- Flat rate of $50 per lane, per hour (1 hour min, 2 hour max).
- Price includes shoe rental for all guests
- Bowling reservation will start and stop at your reserved time regardless of where you are at in your game.
- Your entire party must be present to be seated.
- Your reservation will be held for 15 min then released.
- Guests must maintain social distancing requirements at all times (6ft apart from other parties)
- If you need to cancel your reservation, you must do so 2 hours before your reservation time or you will not receive a refund.
We have been working hard to come up with a reopening plan that follows all of the CDC guidelines because our main priority is keeping our guests and our staff safe. By submitting payment and confirming your reservation you and your guests are agreeing to our rules and protocols and assuming risk when entering our building.
We thank you for your cooperation in keeping the experience with us is safe one!